Country
United Kingdom
Hope everyone had a good day, bit chilly here with the East wind still :eek:

DSCF1515.JPG

2ewoio.jpg

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
:oops: Don't you lot across the pond join in on World Naked Gardening Day? I thought all true gardeners do. It's so good for the mind and body, and the plants love it. It's as if they are ''one'' with us on that day.
Clearly with the nature of Ziggy's plants he has to exercise extreme caution - I keep well away from his plants.
1714892656486.png
😨

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
:oops: Don't you lot across the pond join in on World Naked Gardening Day? I thought all true gardeners do. It's so good for the mind and body, and the plants love it. It's as if they are ''one'' with us on that day.
Clearly with the nature of Ziggy's plants he has to exercise extreme caution - I keep well away from his plants. View attachment 103224 😨
No. I just go to my local Walmart in thongs and flip flops and hang out by the zucchini section.

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I think next year they should move it to May 10th so it combines with National Cactus Day, make things more interesting :cool:

Handy flowerpot ziggys cactus shop uk.JPG

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Everytime I start out by the squash they keep pushing me towards the peanuts for some reason.

They keep asking me if I should be out on my own before showing me where the exit is :eek:
desparatetimes001.jpg

Ask a Question