Not sure were to post this

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I am starting my yard off this year with peas, sun gold cherry tomatoes, cayenne peppers and and a couple of other potentials, sorry am totally new to growing these plants and just wanting to know how healthy things are looking in here. Thanks
E0E95EB6-8100-4249-A07E-2D6634CC356A.jpeg

Meadowlark

No N-P-K Required
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
old zone 8b/new zone 9a
Country
United States
They all look really good to my old eyes...and ready for transplanting.

Welcome and no need to apologize at all.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Another grow tent? Unless you live in the desert, there is no need for a grow tent and maybe not then. Yellowing of the peppers means they are too damp or too cold.

Not looking bad but your older plants seem to be getting the right nutrition while the younger ones are not. What are you doing different between the two?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Another grow tent? Unless you live in the desert, there is no need for a grow tent and maybe not then. Yellowing of the peppers means they are too damp or too cold.

Not looking bad but your older plants seem to be getting the right nutrition while the younger ones are not. What are you doing different between the two?
ah well the peppers in the starter cells are all rouge seeds from my compost so i just pinched them out and re planted there, the others in cups are caynee and from seed, had a couple of the bigger looking plants in bigger pots earlier than the rest so they just took off better i guess. all being fed mostly plain water but also some biobizz grow, bloom and top max at low rates

Ask a Question