Marigold - Easy to care and grow

RiyaSingh

“Kill two birds with one stone.”
Reaction score
Country
India
Hi,

This is my house, because of my small kids, I don't have much time to care my plants. I decided to grow marigold. and it really gives a beautiful look at night. Learn how to grow colorful marigolds, an easy annual plant perfect for first-time gardeners.

Do not fertilize marigolds during growth. They are a surprisingly far-flung flower that has traveled across the Atlantic on multiple occasions. One variety of the flower is even fed to chickens so that egg yolks have a more perfect yellow color.

Buying Guide
--------------------------

249897223_3041546196119161_3434616757067920547_n.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
United States
Marigolds (Tagetes) are the traditional flower for Dia de Los Muertos, which is coming up soon, on 1 November.

I also like the richly saturated colors in the photo.

RiyaSingh

Reaction score
Country
India
plants grown from cutting of Inca variety
Marigolds (Tagetes) are the traditional flower for Dia de Los Muertos, which is coming up soon, on 1 November.

I also like the richly saturated colors in the photo.
thank you.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I always say plants are different, other things you expect the dearer they are the better they are, with plants it is the dearer they are the harder they are to grow and propagate, but that doesn't necessarily mean they look better. You prove the point beautifully, an inexpensive plant that grows well and looks great. They were all along the border of our big flowerbed this summer and looked great.

RiyaSingh

Reaction score
Country
India
Few more pic. It never matters which plants you grow. Caring and loving them makes your house/garden beautiful`

Attachments

• d (2).jpg
    d (2).jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 29
  • ddddd.jpg
    ddddd.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 30
  • dd.JPG
    dd.JPG
    148.5 KB · Views: 31

Ask a Question