Locational

Mystic Moon Tree

Herbalist, Gardener, & Permaculturist
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b to 8 unique microclimate
Country
United States

Some of your picture posts are gorgeous. Jackson & Perkins is a horrible place to order from though. Total rip off on price. I bought roses from them and all but 2 died because they were covered in a mold & sent bare root when I ordered in pot. They had just yanked the poor plants up trimmed them with some contaminated sheers that obviously spread this disease and left mud and water all over the plant inside some plastic in the box so they mildewed in shipping. I paid so much for a pile of half dead mess. They weren't even the types of roses I ordered & the colors were wrong. So I was able to save 2 out of 10 & they refused to refund my money. So people don't make the same mistake.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Zone 6
Country
United States
Some of your picture posts are gorgeous. Jackson & Perkins is a horrible place to order from though. Total rip off on price. I bought roses from them and all but 2 died because they were covered in a mold & sent bare root when I ordered in pot. They had just yanked the poor plants up trimmed them with some contaminated sheers that obviously spread this disease and left mud and water all over the plant inside some plastic in the box so they mildewed in shipping. I paid so much for a pile of half dead mess. They weren't even the types of roses I ordered & the colors were wrong. So I was able to save 2 out of 10 & they refused to refund my money. So people don't make the same mistake.
What an unfortunate experience!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jnmrriss01

Latest Threads