July Garden Harvest pics & TALL Non-gmo CORN garden tour video

Reaction score
I don't know what to say because my mind is preoccupied with the imagination that I could go to your place and see with my own eyes the harvest in those photos. Freshly harvested vegetables are one of our weaknesses here when it comes to cooking so we always go to a Sunday market where fresh produce are sold. But that's only during Sunday mornings. Really, those photos ignited my desire to cook fresh vegetables.

With tomatoes, peppers, and onions, I make a lot of salsa. Salsa is the one thing I go through a lot with bean & rice burritos, chickpea quesadillas. With the greens, tomatoes, cucumbers, I make salads topped with hemp seeds and avocado. With squash I make stirfry over top of jasmin rice.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
Very impressive Cassie K. If only I could achieve such a bounty. I must try harder! The little success I have with tomatoes gives me a kick and I actually managed a few zucchinis last season but really not worth writing home about. Congratulations.

Reaction score
Ok, I think I'll do a post in a couple months when I will be saving those seeds. And of course many seeds have their own way of storing.

Thanks a lot, that would be truly wonderful! I'd really like to get into seed saving and storing, it'd be great to get the info from s pro like yourself (y)

Ask a Question