Eat poisonous fruit.

Edited: corrected the auto correction

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
Still don't know, do ya?? :sneaky: :devil:
:)Oh but i do know. I did not think that "Mary" was your real name though, but it never occurred to me that you are not a lass. Men and women talk about some things differently. The giveaway is when i was harassing you to make a singing video and and you said you had been a server x number of years and you were impervious to harassment. I concluded from this and other little giveaways that you must be a lass and not a laddie. So how do you like the forum name "Witch Hazel"? Did that one one occur to you?
laughing girl2.gif

MaryMary

Quite Contrary
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Ok, OK!!! Yes, I am female. :rolleyes: (And here I was having so much fun thinking I had you all guessing.)

Now I have get another avatar, I like the plant.

Rajesh, if you like your avatar, then keep it! (y)

So how do you like the forum name "Witch Hazel"? Did that one one occur to you?
laughing-girl2-gif.28789

I love it!! :love: It did not occur to me!! :eek: :( And it would have been perfect. :cry:

I've always had an interest in medicinal plants. I like knowing what plants (or vitamin/mineral supplements) do what for you. The guys at the Mexican restaurant used to call me "Curera." Every Saturday I had to bring in at least 4 doses of the Miracle Hangover Cure!! :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United Kingdom
Started reading this Discussion & I have come to the Conclusion know one knows there gender.....Is this for real:eek:.... My Name is Daren by the way & I'm sometimes Sharon;).......but only on fridays:)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
For me it is not important if i am communicating with a male or female, but that might be an over 60 thing. I care more about the quality of the communication. Although, i think without realizing it, we have a tendency to speak differently or say different things to the opposite sex.

Ask a Question