Garlic

Reaction score
Country
United States
Im harvesting my garlic today. Its a very hot humid year. I really don't have a dark cool place just the shed which is very hot at times. I have the green house which would be very hot but would have drying racks and good airflow but again it been very humid. Before i would just hang it in the laundry room of the house. Its in the back where it doesn't smell up the rest of the house. This year i have a larger crop . Now I'm faced with what in the world do i do with it.

Reaction score
Country
United States
I was watching a show where a lady dries flowers all over her house !! Flower stalks hanging from strings strung across the ceilings of every room in her house. Have a guest bedroom and some string? Where there's a will there's a way.😄

Reaction score
Country
United States
I was watching a show where a lady dries flowers all over her house !! Flower stalks hanging from strings strung across the ceilings of every room in her house. Have a guest bedroom and some string? Where there's a will there's a way.😄
My house would smell amazing to me with that much garlic hanging from the ceiling. My family not so much. I wouldn't have any issues with vampires that for sure🤣.:p

Mystic Moon Tree

Herbalist, Gardener, & Permaculturist
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b to 8 unique microclimate
Country
United States
I just leave my garlic in ground, until I need it. You only need to harvest it & store it, if you live in a climate where it can't survive the summer or winter. When I have excess I make garlic powder.

Ask a Question