Well It's Warm Enough

Reaction score
Country
United States
Finally get to plant Tomatoes.

I'm trying to enlarge my garden and was told not to run the Tiller. So been counting on my Son.

First ones it the Greenhouse got too big so they went to Compost. And I restarted some. They are just getting their true leaves.

Got to thinking soil is worked up. Figure with it being very hot they might not make it.

Got some seed. Thinking of just planting it.

Thoughts?

big rockpile

Reaction score
Country
United States
I find that tomatoes from seed quickly catch up with the ones I start inside. The only advantage of setting out plants is that you have a better chance of replacing the ones that die before the season gets too far in.

Reaction score
Country
United States
I find that tomatoes from seed quickly catch up with the ones I start inside. The only advantage of setting out plants is that you have a better chance of replacing the ones that die before the season gets too far in.
Well I planted the plants and put seed with them so should work.

I'm thinking of getting starts from a couple and have Tomatoes through the Winter. From the Greenhouse.

big rockpile

Ask a Question