Suggest me in gardening

Reaction score
I have a small land available for gardening. I am planning to decorate it with some special flowers but don't have any idea of such flowers. So, guys, plz suggest me some beautiful flower species for my garden. Normal day temperature in my area is about 32 degree Celsius in the summer in the day time.

Reaction score
What size is the garden, how much sun does it get, what is your soil like? Do you know anything about gardening because if not you should be enrolling in some classes to learn more before you stick a few plants in the ground.

Reaction score
Apart from everything firelilly has mentioned, you will need to take into consideration both the Winter and Summer temperatures when choosing plants for your garden and how much time you are going to be able to spend in caring for them, plus things like, are there any trees or heavily shaded areas, what sort of style do you want your garden to have and most importantly how much water will you have available during the summer months - but once those things have been dealt with, there are hundreds of easy to grow, easy care plants available, that will reward you year after year for your efforts :) its just a matter of finding the right plants to suit both your environment and what you want to see growing in your garden.

As for research - apart from posting any queries you might have on the forum - you have the biggest research tool at your fingertips - the internet, where you can find all kinds of useful and practical information :)

Ask a Question