Storing gardening equipment

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello guys, I couldn't find the right topic so I create a new one. I hope it will also be helpful to others. Where do you usually store your gardening equipment? I do have many of them but find it so hard to store them. Been thinking of getting a smaller shipping container https://www.vivacontainers.com/blog/what-size-are-shipping-containers and make it look nicer to match my garden. Can anyone share their pros and cons for it?

Mystic Moon Tree

Herbalist, Gardener, & Permaculturist
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b to 8 unique microclimate
Country
United States
I keep most of my tools to habd or in my garden shed. I make sure to store them out of the elenebts like the sun and the rain so they last longer & keep them clean abd maintained. For bigger equipment we park them indoors in a shed, garage, or the shipping container, or we have a car cover or tarp for them. I plan to paint my shipping container & add some siding that makes it less industrial looking. Its a little skinny to work in, but its great for storage. They are heavy & sink into the earth over time. I would suggest you level it & account for that. Make sure you make a safety adjustment to the door so you don't accidebtly get stuck inside. We plan to set up work benches & shelves in ours & some lighting.

Ask a Question