Spaghetti Squash?

Reaction score
Country
United States
It should, but if in doubt you can cradle them by putting them in a nylon stocking or onion bag, something that won't hold water and lets air circulate, then tieing the ends to your trellis.

Reaction score
Country
United States
The vine is plenty strong and will hold its own squash. I speak from actual experience. A few years ago I grew some spaghetti squash and the vines took over my garden and through and over my cattle panel fence. There were squash everywhere and the vines held all those that were up off the ground hanging on the fence. None fell or broke off.

Reaction score
Country
United States
The vine is plenty strong and will hold its own squash. I speak from actual experience. A few years ago I grew some spaghetti squash and the vines took over my garden and through and over my cattle panel fence. There were squash everywhere and the vines held all those that were up off the ground hanging on the fence. None fell or broke off.
Thank You!

big rockpile

Ask a Question