Ninebark?

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi, I need to find something that will disguise my neighbors rather untidy yard. Based on pic's on the internet, I like the colors of the coppertina and/or center glow ninebark. I found a nursery near by that had the diablo ninebark in stock so I wen to take a look at it. But it was in a 5-gal pot and growing like a tree. The bottow 3'+ was only bark, the leaves were at the top.

Are all ninebark's like that? I thought it was more like a shrub with foliage from the ground up.
I appreciate the experience here!

Reaction score
Country
United States
There are wine , berry , cherry and amber ninebark hybrids. Call around and order what colors you want and height a full shrub to develop into a screen From neighbors.
There are many online with the different varieties. Maybe add a couple evergreen shrubs along with the mix to. During winter evergreens hold there leaves and ninebark does not. There are a lot of smaller to medium sized evergreens designed for screens. Ask your nursery or online for what will suit your needs in your growing zone.

Ask a Question