New business help

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi, I'm thinking about starting an online gardening supply business. I would like to create a website that sells uncommon gardening supplies and also has a forum where people can ask questions and share information about plants. I want to create a welcoming community of gardeners who love plants and gardening. What would you like to see on such a website?It could be a product or part of the forum. Would you use a website like this? Would you buy anything from a website like this?
Thanks for the help!!

Reaction score
Country
Ireland
Your idea for an online gardening supply business sounds fantastic! I’d love to see a section dedicated to rare and hard-to-find plants, as well as detailed care guides for them. A forum where people can share tips and experiences would definitely add to the sense of community. I’d definitely use a site like this, especially if the products are unique and the advice is reliable. Also, if you're setting up the business, having good financial support is key—city national bank customer service has been great in my experience, and they might be helpful as you get started.

Ask a Question