Monstera variegation help

magpiez

Magz
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hi, many years ago had delicosa indoors it was huge and fruited. I moved away leaving it with relatives but have recently acquired over internet 2 variegated plants. I liked the shades of green in one and the what appears to be a mix of green white, yellow in the other. I have been hunting the internet for some kind of reference/guide to variegation and colours. Does anyone know of some kind of book or guide to help me (a) work out what I've got but importantly (b) to be able to identify all the colour & variegation types.

Attachments

• IMG_20241020_234124.jpg
    IMG_20241020_234124.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20241020_234111.jpg
    IMG_20241020_234111.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 3

magpiez

Magz
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I went there and couldn't find anything in their books I don't know if the news letters have anything but couldn't find a way to search them.
Some enterprising person out there could potentially make money from some kind of chart showing the base colours and variegation patterns and a pic of named varieties with explanation of characteristics identify that variety.
I will be first in line to get one.

Ask a Question