It's got me at last.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have managed to avoid covid up to now, but felt rubbish this morning and tested positive. I went to the eye hospital recently, a long journey on train and bus, and I had to take my mask off to fit on a couple of their machines, should have stayed in the garden.

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm sorry to hear you got "it". 😣
I hope you don't get too sick from it and yes, the garden is much safer. Plants don't carry Covid !!
You have the dubious destiction of having Covid at the same time that our President has it.

Had you taken your shot for the newest variety? I got mine but I get the shot in my thigh. My first ever flu shot in my arm resulted in two shoulder operations. The serum went straight up into my rotator cuff. So no more shots in the arm for me !! But I get all the Covid shots.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have had ten shots in all, trouble is they are always catching up on the latest variant, you can't anticipate and make the vaccine in advance. I spent nearly an hour with my head over a saucepan of near boiling water, feel much better for it. It not only loosens all the mucus, but most viruses that infect the respiratory system are sensitive to heat, the nose and lungs are a couple of degrees cooler than the rest of the body and if you really go for it and warm them up it shortens the life of most respiratory infections.

Reaction score
Country
United States
I have had ten shots in all, trouble is they are always catching up on the latest variant, you can't anticipate and make the vaccine in advance. I spent nearly an hour with my head over a saucepan of near boiling water, feel much better for it. It not only loosens all the mucus, but most viruses that infect the respiratory system are sensitive to heat, the nose and lungs are a couple of degrees cooler than the rest of the body and if you really go for it and warm them up it shortens the life of most respiratory infections.
That is good to know !! Feel better soon Oliver .

Reaction score
Country
United States
I got the first shot and my Doctor said that was the worst thing I could have done considering I have chronic Blood Clots.

My wife worked few days with Military giving out shots.

You really don't want to know what I've seen but you do have my prayers.

big rockpile

Ask a Question