Easiest are the Perttyust

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
As I always say to beginners, don't buy expensive plants, they are expensive because they are harder to grow and propagate, not because they are better.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Oh I'm still learning and thinking why do I have all these taking up space when they are so easy.

I got some plants that are easy and nice that I'm thinking putting in nice pots and get some size before Spring.

big rockpile

Reaction score
Country
United States
prettiest, I just assumed an American accent
I got to where I depended on Spell Check on my IPHONE and went to a cheaper phone because my wife said it was just as good.

No dear it isn't!

I really should try to get her to get me another IPHONE because I use my phone for everything Computer wise.

big rockpile

big rockpile

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am very lucky, my friend works for a company that gives its people a new i-phone every couple of years, and she is given the old ones to get rid of !! So I get an almost new second hand phone each time. Unfortunately I am a twentieth century man who has trouble using it.

Reaction score
Country
United States
I am very lucky, my friend works for a company that gives its people a new i-phone every couple of years, and she is given the old ones to get rid of !! So I get an almost new second hand phone each time. Unfortunately I am a twentieth century man who has trouble using it.
Oh I liked mine very much. I would use it for everything.

big rockpile

Ask a Question