Detachable Rabbit Screens

Reaction score
Country
United States
Long story short, massive rabbit infestation in massachusetts. Everywhere, all the time, eating everything.

I want to grow more stuff. Not a garden I can fence in, just bushes and trees and sunflowers all around my yard. But I can't because of those little shit machines.

I have a few rabbit screens I made but they take up a ton of space.
And THEN it occured to me, if instead of permanently tying them together with wire, if I used some kind of cheap, small clip to clip them into a cylinder, then in the fall I could unclip them and hang them all up in my shed in a very small space! That would be super handy.

Anyone ever assemble any screen sin this way? What did you use for clips? Did it work?
Chicken wire is surprisingly expensive these days so I'm trying to be frugal with it.

IMG_8601.jpeg

Reaction score
Country
United States
Link is broken. But also I don't have a garden to fence in. I'm making individual cylinders that I'm placing around wherever I'm trying to grow stuff. But they take up so much space unless I can unclip them easily and turn them back into flat sheets of screen!

Ask a Question