Country
United States
20240622_182739.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
Lack of water, heat. who knows. maybe too much competition for nutrients from other shrubs/trees close by. I get that too. but have so many trees, until one looks dead I move on.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
my neighbor across the way has two very tall dead trees in his front yard. I just look at the lean direction and know one will hit the car across the street. One of them a big limb fell already. wish he'd just get them cut down.

Reaction score
Country
United States
my neighbor across the way has two very tall dead trees in his front yard. I just look at the lean direction and know one will hit the car across the street. One of them a big limb fell already. wish he'd just get them cut down.
I bought this place because of the trees but my Son is wanting to clear it off.

He has had a few trees cut but I paid for it.

He don't realize what I did. Some Trees in my Timber I girded so they would stand and die. I wanted dry Firewood. Completely confused. Dad you have a bunch of dead trees you killed

big rockpile

Reaction score
Country
United States
If it were me, I'd water it and cut the brown stuff off, prune the growing tips back to the next leaf bud so that the plant has a little less bulk to keep healthy, and pray for rain.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
We had 22, 180 foot tall trees in our front yard alone. about 8 years ago did take down 6 of those close to the house, hanging over the house ect. Why I rant about the leaves falling in the fall, killing the lawn. Just mowing I have to go about picking up branches and twigs first. And a wind storm, there goes more branches down. Right now we had some high winds, its neat watching them sway with the wind, and making all the noises.

Reaction score
Country
United States
I have Big Trees around the house.

Our Son already has plans of having one cut so we can put in a Car Port.

???? What one reason we bought this place is because it has a two car garage which we never had and was very happy to have one.

big rockpile

Ask a Question