Cherry tree saplings (did i mess up)

Reaction score
Country
Ireland
i grew these completely from seed and theyve been in a couple of pots for about a week i think
OCPhoto.740913912.293327.jpeg

this pic is a few days old. theyre bigger now. im really a noob though. im wondering a few things. was it a mistake putting them together like that. the bigger sapplings i put in purple pot, but theyre all growing up pretty well now. but red pot doesnt have much depth, and i think i might encounter trouble seperating them now, i dont know. maybe theyre getting entangled. maybe itl be traumatic moving thejm at such a young age and theyl die i wanna save all of them if possible....
ooo also we had some days of direct sun and i put them outside to soak it in. but i think an insect may have nibbled a little on 2 of them....was that mistake as well?
anyway, u guys. any advise will be appreciated. cheers

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
They’re way too small to have any problems just yet. They can be separated now and moved to individual pots as long as you are careful how you handle them.

Ask a Question