Before and After a few little upgrades

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Just posting some pics of a before and after project. Its not all the way done but its much better than it was. This set up gives my plants a few more hours of direct sunlight and it stops the lawn guys from just skipping by the potted plants with the weed eaters. And I think it looks nicer.

Attachments

• Garden Before.jpg
    Garden Before.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 287
  • Garden After.jpg
    Garden After.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 298
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
Japan
It really does look a lot better! I think the best part is, it's a dedicated area for your pots now. And I 100% get what you mean about it being harder to mow the lawns with potted plants on it - so it's nice now that it makes it easier to mow/edge with the pots how they are! :)

Reaction score
Country
United States
Really nice job. Definitely adding a bit of height to some of your plants and moving them onto the dirt will help. And as mentioned above.. ....anything to cut down on areas that are hard to mow..

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Thanks. This is an East facing wall and really the only spot that gets direct Sun for more than 6 hours. Now that I've pulled the plants out away from the wall and off the walkway they're getting a few more hours of direct sunlight.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
It looks so much better indeed and I like the two white pillars! They added dimension in the garden area!

Ask a Question